About the holiday home
Our holiday home at a glance
Our holiday home is located in a very peaceful location in the little town of Neukirchen. In a mere 5 minutes you can get by car to the centre of town where you will find shops, restaurants and bars.
The garden provides an additional relaxation effect. The dreamy views and the tranquillity enable you to really relax. In the garden you will find garden furniture and a barbecue. The garden house with its integrated kitchen and seating area enables you to enjoy a leisurely evening "outdoors", even if the weather isn't so perfect. A hammock and an inflatable splash pool make the day fun for all.
Guests who have sporting ambitions will find the location in Rosental ideal – you can start out on a variety of hikes from the hotel doorstep, ride on the famous Tauern Cycle Trail, or in the winter head out and enjoy some classic or skating style cross-country skiing. Just 200 metres away a free ski bus operates daily, taking you to various ski areas in the region.
- Cosy two-storey building, available to book as a holiday home in its entirety for 8-10 people.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building
- Plenty of car parking, 1 car port
- Located right on the cycle path
- 5-10-minute walk to the train station or the bus stop
- The modern catchphrase 'Gentle Mobility' is actively implemented here and is alive and well
- Free WLAN throughout the building
- Washing machine
- Several restaurants close by
- The closest supermarket and bakery are around 2.5 km away – by bike, car or a 20-minute walk away
- Bread/Bread rolls direct from the bakery! - Place an order for a freshly baked daily to the hotel.
- Beds have sheets – Towels and dishtowels are provided!
- Large garden with garden house for barbecue evening and adventure-hungry kids
- Spacious terrace with smoking area, dining area and garden chairs
- Chill out on the hammock; inflatable splash pool for all ages
- Plenty of snow to play about in and build snow caves
- Close to the ski bus stop
- By ski bus to the ski areas in the Zillertal Arena, Wildkogel Arena or the Kitzbühel Alps
- Dogs welcome – please let us know in advance – Fee € 10.- per day/dog