National Park Summer Card
Upgrade for your holiday
The National Park Summer Card is your constant companion in the summer, since from 1st May - 31st October 2020, it offers attractive free services and lots of discounted rates with a wide variety of partner businesses.
Pinzgau's local rail service and all SVV-Postbus services throughout Salzburg's Pinzgau region can also be used free of charge! Which means that your car can enjoy a "holiday" too.
Detailed information regarding participating businesses and services available with the Summer Card are available from your hosts or from the tourist office in Neukirchen.
Snippet of inclusive services
- Daily free use of Pinzgau's local train service and all Salzburg-Verkehr-Postbus services in the Pinzgau region.
- Free use every day of participating Wandertaxis.
- Day ticket for the Großglockner High Alpine Road.
- Day ticket for Gerlos Alpine Road.
- Dorfbahn Königsleiten
- Smaragdbahn Bramberg
- Panoramabahn Hollersbach
- Weißsee Glacier Realm
- Wildkogelbahn Neukirchen
- Bird of prey show & panning for gold in Heimalm
- Krimml outdoor swimming pool
- Kristallbad Wald im Pinzgau
- Mittersill outdoor swimming pool
- Mittersill indoor swimming pool
- Krimml mini golf
- GC Mittersill Nationalpark Hohe Tauern /Driving Range
- Bogendorf Stuhlfelden/Archery
- Archery in Niedernsill
- National Park Centre | 360° Mittersill
- Museum Bramberg
- Minerals Museum Wald
- Celtic Village, Stoanabichl Uttendorf
- Krimml Water Worlds and Krimml Waterfalls (combi ticket)
- Kolm Saigurn toll road